Sunday, July 22, 2007

We finally have a blog!





Thanks to Jen, I finally decided to make a blog. I was going to wait until we moved to London to make it, but I figured I might as well just do it now. Today is Tyler's last day studying for the bar. He flies out tomorrow and takes the test all day Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. He has been studying like crazy all summer so I know he'll do well. It will be so nice to finally have that out of the way. We're going surfing at San Onofre with Nanette and Jared next week to celebrate, I can't wait. I'll have to get Nanette to join the club and start a blog, she'll have some awesome pictures of their adventures this summer in Thailand. Here are some pictures of a camping trip me and Ty took earlier this month.

2 comments:

Jen christensen said...

I'll be the first to comment that I'm so excited you guys are blogging. Who knows how much we'll see eachother in the next few years after you leave the country. Lots will happen and we want to see it.

Karen said...

you two are just so outdoorsy i love it! Bryce would love to do something like that...but i'm not sure i would be up to it! :) I'm jealous of your exciting summer! We should probably do something together before you leave huh...seeing that both of us are living with parents! :) We can toss a coin (or eraser or pad of paper) and see which house to meet at and then meet each other half way! :)