Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Posted by Tyler and Emily at 5:47 AM
Monday, July 11, 2011
Posted by Tyler and Emily at 2:01 AM
Thursday, July 7, 2011
I put together some clips of Otie's swimming lessons this year, mostly for him to watch. He loves swimming and it was so fun to watch his progress. This video may seem like nothing special, but it might be the most technically advanced thing I have ever done- so I don't know if I'm more proud of Otis in the video, or myself for putting it together...probably Otis. Oh and I had to put it to his favorite song in the world, he's probably watched this a million times now.
Posted by Tyler and Emily at 3:26 PM
- 3 teeth (2 bottom, 1 top)
- snuggler, will climb into any adult's lap
- waves hello
- gvies the best open mouth kisses
- says a few words, but rarely- "mama", "dada", "uh-oh" and recently "o-dee!!"
- will eat anything you give her
- great sleeper
- thinks Otis is the funniest person on earth and has the cutest laugh
- loves her binki
- loves peek-a-boo (she tries to play with people on the tube and it's fun to watch people's reaction"
- HATES the bath, but loves the swimming pool
- took her first few steps in London
- since the move to London she likes to be held all day everyday
Posted by Tyler and Emily at 2:58 PM
Posted by Tyler and Emily at 2:05 PM
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Posted by Tyler and Emily at 2:08 PM