Thursday, July 7, 2011

Otie swim lessons 2011

I put together some clips of Otie's swimming lessons this year, mostly for him to watch. He loves swimming and it was so fun to watch his progress. This video may seem like nothing special, but it might be the most technically advanced thing I have ever done- so I don't know if I'm more proud of Otis in the video, or myself for putting it together...probably Otis. Oh and I had to put it to his favorite song in the world, he's probably watched this a million times now.

7 comments:

Cherie said...

Love the music and the swimming too. Makes me miss you even more.

Karen said...

Wow...I'm impressed. Guess I need to get Brooke in a Better swimming lesson.

Ginger said...

Love all the updates. Keep updating we miss you!

Kate Nazif said...

Oh my gosh- this is awesome! I think he and Zaid should be little best friends. Zaid is a serious swimmer too! I love it.

Meg said...

Wow. Quite impressed with the lil' fish!

Britters and Parx said...

Wow, in London now!!! So fun! How long do you guys think that you will be there? PS your new pics of your kids are soooo cute! Darling kids! I still can't believe that you are clear across the world...and that you have been looking at "flats" alone in a foreign country...with two kids! I think you are one of my heroes...keep us all posted with all of your new adventures! =)

Nanette said...

Tears to my eyes. Tears of pride that my best friend is soon going to be a powerful film editor. maybe that's why you guys moved to London. So that you could become a world famous film editor.