Well, I've had a few people email me wondering if I'm pregnant because they read on Betsy's valentine blog that she loves my embryo. So I decided that people might as well read it on our blog. We're PREGNANT!! We're very excited. I'm 11 weeks along and due on September 14th.
p.s. when I changed our blog template I lost all our favorite blog list. So if I don't have yours on the list anymore- let me know so I can keep stalking you!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Posted by Tyler and Emily at 1:27 PM
Thursday, February 14, 2008
1. He is so fun to be with, no matter what we're doing, even if it's just sitting around- he makes it fun
2. He carried this bag with 2 surf boards and all our wet towels all through Costa Rica and Panama
3. He decided this is his new "chill out" outfit- Scott gave him the wrap (I call it a skirt) from Sri Lanka
4. He can grow a sweet pony tail
5. He has such an infectious smile, it still makes me melt
6. He always lets me eat the center of a cinnamon roll, and those of you that know me know how important this is to me
7. Although he doesn't always look the part, he is a total genius. For some reason I started the debate about which one of us is the street smart one and which is the book smart one, and I try to claim one or the other just to try to hold my own debating with him, but I think it's pretty obvious that he's both
8. He can debate for hours about what can win in a fight between a lion and a tiger. It's obviously the lion, but he's deluded himself into thinking it's a tiger and is constantly trying to prove it to me with videos on You Tube
9. He's the most honest person I know. I still try to get student rates on everything (because aren't we all students in this life?) and he always tells me it's not worth it and makes me pay full price....and he can grow a sweet mustache
10. Ty is so easy to love. In all the time I have known him I have never seen him angry or raise his voice. He never will say a bad thing about anyone. He is the ultimate optimist. He is just salt of the earth good.
Posted by Tyler and Emily at 12:43 PM
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Well, my mom is gone. I cried like a baby when I left her at the airport. It was so great to have her here. She was such a great guest and we had such a blast.
She mastered the tube and even made it to Betsy's on her own one day!
We met Ty for lunch for some traditional 'Fish n Chips'
Posted by Tyler and Emily at 11:57 AM