Thursday, February 14, 2008

Why I love my VALENTINE....

1. He is so fun to be with, no matter what we're doing, even if it's just sitting around- he makes it fun

2. He carried this bag with 2 surf boards and all our wet towels all through Costa Rica and Panama
3. He decided this is his new "chill out" outfit- Scott gave him the wrap (I call it a skirt) from Sri Lanka
4. He can grow a sweet pony tail
5. He has such an infectious smile, it still makes me melt
6. He always lets me eat the center of a cinnamon roll, and those of you that know me know how important this is to me
7. Although he doesn't always look the part, he is a total genius. For some reason I started the debate about which one of us is the street smart one and which is the book smart one, and I try to claim one or the other just to try to hold my own debating with him, but I think it's pretty obvious that he's both

8. He can debate for hours about what can win in a fight between a lion and a tiger. It's obviously the lion, but he's deluded himself into thinking it's a tiger and is constantly trying to prove it to me with videos on You Tube
9. He's the most honest person I know. I still try to get student rates on everything (because aren't we all students in this life?) and he always tells me it's not worth it and makes me pay full price....and he can grow a sweet mustache
10. Ty is so easy to love. In all the time I have known him I have never seen him angry or raise his voice. He never will say a bad thing about anyone. He is the ultimate optimist. He is just salt of the earth good.

7 comments:

Max Fam said...

that post practically made me fall in love with Tyler too. He and Matt should have a genius contest. Matt's the lion, Ty's the tiger.

love to you both! xoxoxo

The Waites said...

That is sooo cute!!! I love it.

broadwater said...

Amen to Brotha Ty... I new he would win.
xoxo
mom

Denise and Brandon said...

How funny you both are. you're such a cute couple. By "infectious smile" I hope you don't mean PD. Just kidding.

Marnae said...

Isn't it perfect that he got you, his equal in every way. The two of you would make me jealous if I didn't have Dave. Love you both with the fury of 1000 ninjas.
PS I hate to keep saying this...Tiger , hands down! Or is it paws?

Heidi said...

You guys both lucked out! I laughed about the surfboard one, I ALWAYS make Seth carry heavy stuff. I think they like doing that kind of stuff though.

Becky said...

That is awesome. I'm so happy you have such a great husband!!