Sunday, February 10, 2008

Parting is such sweet sorrow...or just sorrow

Well, my mom is gone. I cried like a baby when I left her at the airport. It was so great to have her here. She was such a great guest and we had such a blast.

She mastered the tube and even made it to Betsy's on her own one day!

We met Ty for lunch for some traditional 'Fish n Chips'

Phantom of the Opera
We started feeling bad that Ty wasn't in any of the pictures, so my mom decided to take a picture of him on his way out the door to work.

We miss you already Mom! Thanks for coming!!

9 comments:

Nanette said...

That looks like so much fun! The tube map looks so complicated!!! Can't wait until we can come visit!

Max Fam said...

Only a few short weeks until yours truly arrives. Call me. We need to talk.

Sarah said...

Em, I think its time to start planning the next trip. When I lived in NY it seems like my Mom and I were always planning the next trip to get us through. Ahh! Glad she could visit.

Nicole said...

How fun. Glad your mom got to visit you and Betsy!! Man, we would so love to visit! Maybe we'll get out there before you leave! Who knows!

broadwater said...

I'm having withdrawls. I keep forgetting that I can just go get in the car. I keep thinking I have to plan everywhere I go according to the mass transit taking an hour. I love visiting. See you in April.
xoxo
mom

Christine said...

Oh how fun. It is always so sad to see them go!

Bryan and Marissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryan and Marissa said...

I think that is what truly gets us through is being able t have family come visit although it is so nice to be on truly on your own! We miss you guys!

Bryan and Marissa said...

I am due June 30th!