Friday, May 22, 2009

8 months

So happy to have our panda back- which means, the rest of our things finally arrived from London. Otis is 8 months and at such a fun age. He's zooming around all over the place and keeping us on our toes.

He's so fast- I was eating a donut the other day while I was holding him and in one speedy motion he grabbed a piece and stuffed it in his mouth before I could even blink. But it's not just donuts that he loves...we were just out on the grass and I looked away for a split second and looked back at him and he was chewing on something. I swiped it out and it was dog poo. Sick. But he seemed to enjoy it. I cleaned it out as good as I could, gagging him as I did. If he did swallow any, it wasn't much, so I'm trying not to worry about it.

He's standing up on anything and everything he can. He seems to be especially attracted to sharp corners. He loves people and will stare at strangers until he can get a smile out of them. He's just learning to wave to say hi. He loves books and will look at the pages intently.



4 comments:

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

I think I threw up a little in my mouth... DOG POO!!! I guess he'a a typical little boy, Ha Ha!

Kate Nazif said...

OMG he is the cutest... and so advanced! first ones always are! Andrew (we are now calling him Zaid) is a little, um... slow. :) he is just sitting up now and doing the army crawl. but the happiest baby and LOVES cords. yikes. we miss you guys!! kate

Marnae said...

I love him, I really do.

Becky said...

MMmm, donuts. Yuck, poo. What a cute little guy!