Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Missing Ty..

I'm so happy that Ty got a job, but I was secretly hoping that he wouldn't start until the end of the summer so we could have tons of fun together. But, being the good wife that I am, I have pledged to have double the fun in his honor.

Otie is so cute peeking out from under his bike helmet.


I rarely, but sometimes can be a great photographer...this is a great one of Bets (who Otis lovingly refers to as "Buh".


Grandpa was making Otie laugh so hard at the beach.


Scoping out the waves.


The best aunt (in town). We miss Heidi so much.


All in good time, my boy...all in good time.


We did a fashion show. Seriously, we did. Notice Otis, Betsy's purse.
He was having sooooo much fun.


Otie posed for the fashion show too.


Otis posing with his dad's surfboard.


Mom & Dad enjoying the 8p.m. cinema.


Snuggling after a long nap.


Otie loves riding in the bike seat.

9 comments:

Cherie said...

8 pm cinema! you started it at 9:30 and then you went to bed. At least I saw the last hour then couldn't go to sleep and was up til 2 and awakened by Otis at 4 and 6. 8 PM CINEMA, HA!

Max Fam said...

hmmmm....who did that post? there seemed to be a lot of sexy pictures of Betsy.

miss you like crazy.

Christine said...

Looks like such a blast. He will be surfing in no time. I am so thrilled that you get to stay in Utah. What a blessing!

Weed Family said...

Can I just tell you, you have the good life :) Miss you, Em

Nicole said...

So fun!

Jane and Stuart said...

I love Otie in his bike helmet. Cute pics. It looks like you are having double the fun! Random info my cousin Met your sis at BYU!

Holly said...

Congrats on Ty's job, that's great! Looks like a really fun summer, Otis is so big. Cute pictures!

Heather Strong said...

Ha ha that is a funny picture of your parents! I am pretty sure that my husband's parents got like 15 years older the second we made them grandparents and now have like 9pm bedtimes and need milk before bed ha ha. That was a great pic of Betsy, too! Your fam is so great. My teeth are straight because of your dad!

Becky said...

Otis is such a cutie!