Friday, November 13, 2009

Today I'm thankful for...

My sisters are such over achievers and always putting me to shame in the spiritual department. They are both blogging this month about what they are grateful for each day. I know there is no way I would remember to do it every day, but I thought I'd at least do it one day while the little man is sleeping.

Today I'm thankful for good weather and fresh air. There is nothing like waking up to blue skies and crisp air after a rain storm over night. Can't wait to see snow again this weekend.

I'm also thankful for a sleeping baby right now. His favorite words this week have been "no!" and "mine!". Very fun. He certainly is turning into an independent little toddler. At the post office today he turned around and snatched someone's keys that dropped and when they tried to get them back he pointed his finger at them and said, "NO! Mine". Then he handed them right back and sweetly said, "hi". Love that little stinker to pieces.

3 comments:

Max Fam said...

Otis can still my keys anytime. I love that stinker too. Liked reading about things you are thankful for. You are more sprtula than me, no question.

betsy b said...

otis can still anything of mine anytime too.

i would like to still that little man myself. i bet you would like to have a real long break.

you guys are both real spiritual giants.

Cherie said...

No! He's Mine! xoxo
Still or Steal that is the question.