Friday, January 15, 2010

Freestyle International World Cup

We went up to Deer Valley to the World Cup aerials and moguls with our favorites Molly and Ruby. It was SO nice to get up into the sun and blue skies of Park City and out of the doom and gloom of the disgusting inversion.
It was a fun little hike to get to the event. As you can see, Otis started out already needing a nap...
But he entertained himself eating snow and dancing to the music
These are rare pictures with him in a hat and gloves. He hates wearing them and usually pulls them off within seconds no matter how cold it is

Thanks for the great pictures Molly. She's an amazing photographer. Check out her blog here.
I had to leave a little early because this little man was exhausted. He fell into the deepest sleep on my back on the hike down. He was completely slumped over to one side making it impossible to walk. He didn't even wake up when I took him off and put him in the car to unload everything.

10 comments:

Max Fam said...

He's totally going to be a ski bum. He's by far the cutest and I love how zonked he was. I love that you get to hang out with Molly. I love her sister Kate. Those Claflin girls are hilarious.

wish you were here.

p.s. tell Betsy to stop texting.

Molly said...

It WAS a great time. Thanks for the shout out:) You know I am IN for any adventure...

Cherie said...

Those aerials and moguls were amazing. We saw them Friday night. I was gld you didn't come then because it was cold and crowded. Otis wouldn't have had as much fun eating snow then.
xoxo

Nanette said...

Sounds like fun! Sad I couldn't come. :(

Christine said...

so fun but I can't believe you are smiling! I hear you feel like garbage. so sorry. At least you will have one of each and can be done (I am no joke not having any more!)

Amy said...

He's adorable Emily! I can't believe I still haven't met him. We'll have to plan a little better in the future.

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

He is SO cute! Glad you guys are having fun!

Nicole said...

Cute! What fun!

betsy b said...

i love those pics. molly is so great.

Sarah said...

Wish I would have come! So fun. I love O, and you already know Eliza loves O.