Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Utah-California

*I didn't bring a camera home, so all of these pictures are stolen*
When we were in Utah everyone asked me if I liked living in London. My answer was always, "I am happy when I'm there, but when I'm home- it makes me want to be home." It is just so fun being close to friends and family, and especially cousins. The kids were in heaven.
These 2 looks more like siblings than cousins
Met up with our favorites at the beach.
Zaid and Otie are destined to be next door neighbors and BFF's
cousin luncheon at Mimi's
Firework show
Sweet baby Ivy Lucille
Got in a lot of snuggle time with Grandma
Milly still can't see a dog without saying, "Coco! Whitney!"
Polar Express party
It was wonderful to be home and it's wonderful to be back. Just for the record, I will say that I flew home with the kids by myself. I didn't sleep for the week leading up to the flight because I was fretting it so much. It was long and horrible, but I survived. And the time home was worth it.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

So fun! Cousins are the best. Looks like you were plenty busy! At least I got to see you a couple times :)

Cherie said...

Memories! They get better and better as tie goes on. what fun.
xoxo

Max Fam said...

boo hoo.

Kate Nazif said...

Um.. just seeing these and ALL these kiddos are SO cute! I am enrolling Zaid in a montessori school down the street for next year- want me to throw in an app for Otie? :) Kudos for you and the flight btw!

Heidi said...

I can't even imagine the flight back to London BY. YOUR. SELF. You're my idol.

Kate said...

LOVE that cousin luncheon picture! so funny!

Kate said...

p.s. so your mom didn't go back with you!? so glad you survived!!