Thursday, June 7, 2012

Do you want to go to Prague tomorrow?

Tyler and I were scheduled to go to Prague without the kids when his mom was in town, but he ended up having to work over the weekend. I was really bummed, but decided last minute to go anyway. I called Kjrsten, she bought a ticket, and we were on the plane the next morning for a quick 36 hours in the city. She is an amazing photographer (who only uses real film!), and I feel like she really captured the feel of the city--so here are her pictures.
 I love the accordion.
The Old Jewish Cemetary
A very sobering experience in this room with all the names listed of people who were killed
For the record, this backpack is the only luggage I brought. 
 This graffiti was very fitting for us. We had woken at 3:45am to catch our plane and stayed out until past midnight our night there.
 The State Opera House- the HIGHLIGHT of the trip for me. I was so excited and said I felt like Pretty Woman going to see an opera. Then when it started I realized it was the same opera that Julia Roberts goes to in Pretty Woman!
 Prague is famous for their hot chocolate--it is to die for.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Looks fasinating. Wish I could go on a moments notice.
xoxo

Heidi said...

I've always wanted to go to Prague. Looks like you had a great time!