Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Home to Utah!!

We had a great trip home to the USA, just in time for the 4th of July. It felt so good to be back in the states. We packed in alot of fun in our time home, here are some highlights...

Midway with Ty's family after the Oakley Rodeo

Celebrating Owen's 1st birthday with him...he's holding his favorite birthday present from his favorite aunt and uncle

Baby shower at Nanette's new home

Silver Lake with Peggy. It felt so good to be in the mountains again!



Curry night with Scott and Minda

I had to take a picture of this meal- Scott is an amazing chef, he made so many different delicious dishes

After our time in Utah we headed to the beach in Newport- it was so fun to just lounge at the beach everyday with my family. I'll post some pictures soon.

16 comments:

Nanette said...

It was so fun to see you! I'm already counting down the days until your next visit!

Christine said...

Fun! I am so glad you got to go home! How are you feeling?

Karen said...

Only 52 days?! Time has flown! September will be here before you know it! I'm glad you got to come home and visit and I'm even more glad I got to see you again!!! Now it's time to prepare for a beautiful baby boy right?!

Becky said...

I wish I would have been around to see you on your visit! Sounds like it was awesome.

Tiffany said...

look at all of you cute chi-o's! you are so beautiful pregnant!

Jillyn said...

Oh how fun! How cute is that picture of your nephew holding his London bus!
You look so good and I am glad you had fun! But really I am so happy you are home so we can party it up for four more weeks!!!!

Denise and Brandon said...

You look so cute pregnant!

betsy b said...

good job!

keep posting baby!

and quit ignoring me!

Amy said...

Hi Emily. It looks like your trip home was fun. We bought our tickets to LHR yesterday (we're realling coming!) and we have a few questions we'd like to ask you. Can I get your email address-- somehow? Or maybe I'll give you mine and you can send me something that I can reply to: haleamy@gmail.com.

broadwater said...

You are so good to update your blog. I have been looking, but not taking the time to update our blog.Time flies when you are having fun.
xoxo

Nicole said...

It was so fun to see you!! Hopefully you're all ready for that baby! ha! And man, I wish Justin would cook like that for me. He and Scott were in the same mission!! I'll have to show this to him...:)

Bryan and Marissa said...

We are so sad to have missed you guys. but I am sure you had tons of fun! P.S. Em you have the cutest little belly!

holly jo said...

um...i saw your link on Kim's blog. congrats on being pregnant. you look so cute. i hope all is well in England...land of the Engs.

Sarah said...

It was so nice to see you, Ty, and the little babe. I hope you are doing well! love ya!

Max Fam said...

your nephew is cute. go back to Utah. remember the plan. thanksgiving to new years. :)

McKenzie said...

I loved seeing you! Thanks again for coming all the way down to do lunch with ken and I! You're the best. I love ya!