Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The boys

Nick and Clay are in Europe! They have stayed with us a few days and are coming back after they travel around Scotland, Sweden and Denmark. I agreed to letting them stay before I had the baby...

Then I had the baby... and in the midst of learning to breastfeed and how to survive on little sleep I wasn't too sure about having 2 bachelors stay with us and our 3 week old. But they've been great guests and Otis was happy to meet a few of his "Godfathers" as Ty calls them.

4 comments:

Heather Strong said...

You know Clay??? He played soccer with my husband!!! How funny! Tell him hi from us!

Bryan and Marissa said...

Oh how we miss "The Boys" how fun to have visitors even though you can sometimes feel like you might as well be walking around with no shirt on, but I promise it gets better at about 3 months at least for me! LOL!

Pew Family said...

Your baby is absolutely beautiful! I love him! By the way, you've been tagged. Check my blog!

Jenn said...

yeah, learning to breastfeed wasn't exactly the most modest thing i've ever done, that would be interesting with two bachelors around! You're a good sport!