Monday, October 13, 2008

Otie is 1 month old!

Heidi gave us the idea to take a picture of Otis each month next to the same thing to compare his growth. In this first picture he is only 5 days old and wasn't too happy that I took off his jammies for the photo op, so I decided to leave them on this month.1 month old and almost grown out of his moses basket
Otie loves to snuggles and always curls up so tiny
You can tell this is just how he sat comfy in my belly with his knees tucked high up and his feet crossed.

Otis finally got to meet his Grandma B. One morning I walked out to find my dad holding him singing "10 little speckled frogs" and Otis was just staring at him, it was such a tender moment to happen upon.
We just started introducing a bottle a few nights a week and Ty loves feeding him. But it always makes me laugh to see him using my nursing pillow when he does.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so so beautiful. Oh I cant believe Taya is two. I look at the pictures of your little guy and feel like I just had Taya! I bet your having the time of you life being a mom! Its the best!

Nanette said...

wow, he's already growing alot! You must have some powerful milk! :)

Brooke said...

They change so fast! He is so handsome!

Max Fam said...

I love that little Otis. He looks a little like you in that picture with mom. He is a hunk and he has already grown a ton since the first pic! We have genetically good milk - even though genetically we may not be the best at other things :)

Melanie said...

Thank you for sharing the photos. We can see exactly how he was able to hide those long, long legs. It's fun to see you parents with him.

Britters and Parx said...

Otis is darling!!!! I can't get over it...when are you going to be in Utah again??

Keri Cannon said...

He kills me with how cute he is! Thanks for the info...I know small world huh! Kyley and I hang out all the time now. We have become really good friends. Random! I'll for sure tell her hello!

Christine said...

So cute! One thing I did, that I love, is I also put a typed sign in the actual picture that said how many months Claire was. It is so nice because now I don't have to guess! You think you will remember but you don't.

Karen said...

So fun! I need to find some sort of stuffed animal to take pics of Brooke with as well. Isn't this quite the adventure we are both on now?

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

Otis is so cute! I met his cousin McKinley last night and I think that they look alike! You will have to see what you think! When you are in town for Christmas or something we should get together!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

Way to make me more baby hungry Emily! He seriously looks GORGEOUS!!! -How could he not with you as his Mama!?!?!

Whitney said...

Ok... maybe my emotions are still crazy from having a baby... 5 MONTHS AGO!! But I honestly shed a tear when I read that your dad was singing to Otis! That is soooo tender! I probably would've cried if I saw it. Otis is seriously the cutest kid ever!

Becky said...

What a cutie. The cuddly pic is so sweet. I love how you call it a moses basket!

Nicole said...

He is so dang cute Emily!!

betsy b said...

i'm so jealous of mom and dad.

great post. i love when i read what you write that i can hear your tone of voice when you say it. it makes me laugh so hard.

oh i miss you soooo much otie. except, i don't know if i can miss someone i haven't met yet...but soon enough.

i'm so lucky to have such good looking babies in my fam.