Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Betsy is the Besty

BETSY came to visit!!! She basically owns this town now. Otie instantly fell in love with her, how could he not.

Sometimes the camera flash catches Otie a little off-guard
At the Fashion V Sport exhibit at the Victoria and Albert museum (you might have thought Bets was a 5 year old at Disney Land for the first time, she was in heaven)
Our Thanksgiving feast at the Evans...just before Betsy's hot date- and I mean REALLY hot date
We crammed so much into the week. This is after braving the shopping crowds at Oxford street. Betsy can literally shop til she drops. I think Otie's face says it all.
Betsy made my Thanksgiving, it was so fun to have her here- even though she was quite the stickler about not letting me sing Christmas songs until after Thanksgiving.
Lounging with his favorite aunt...just kidding Heidi (maybe if you ever came to visit...)
After a successful trip to Primark
Again...a little curious about the flash
Top of Primrose Hill
Betsy could get a smile out of Otie whenever she talked. It was so cute, his eyes would follow her wherever she walked around the room. And when she would go around a corner he would just stare at it until she came back.
Ty and Bets bought matching hats at Portobello road because it was freezing
Betsy is probably the most thoughtful and caring person I know. It always amazes me the little things she does for people. She HAND MADE the cutest mug for Otie, I will have to take a picture of it. Everywhere we went she was finding little things that she wanted to get for people- unfortunately (or fortunately) there is a weight limit for baggage these days so she was forced to limit her purchases. Thanks for coming Bets! Otie loves you and misses you already.


5 comments:

broadwater said...

How fun. I feel like I missed a party. 5 days and counting.

Max Fam said...

tell betsy to back off. starting dec 8, otis is mine, and then you will have a whole post about how amazing I am.

Karen said...

I think Brooke might catch up to Otis in weight pretty soon! I took her in today for her 2 month check up and she was 10 lbs! My doctor said babies don't normally double their weight until 4 months and she already has! HA! I guess she just wanted to catch up to babies her age! :)

betsy b said...

WOW.
what a KILLER blog post. i really really enjoyed it. you are too good to me. that really was such a delightful trip.

i'll have to be updating my blog soon.

love you SO much i can't wait for the party when we've got our third half. (haha i'm really good at math)

excuse me HAM bone...he's already attached to me, but i call Owen when you have Otie.

Nanette said...

What about the fourth half??
THose rolls look amazing!!