Friday, April 24, 2009

Lately...

We're back in Utah. Ty is on the job hunt and has a few good leads. I think he's applied to jobs in almost every city in the country so we could really end up anywhere at this point. We're happy to be around friends and family and have been having alot of fun. Otis is getting really close to crawling- he gets on his hands and knees and can scoot backwards and hop forwards, but mostly likes just going up into a pike on his head like down-dog in yoga.

Otie turned 7 months. As you can see he chewed through the first "7 month" sign, so we had to make another one. (p.s. the panda bear is somewhere on a boat getting shipped over with all our stuff, I really hope to have it and everything else I need before the 8 month pic!)

He loves (mostly chewing on) this IKEA Atlas. It's the perfect size to set in front of him
he got his first tooth!!
We had a great Easter with family
spent some time at the beach
lots of giggling with Grandma



He could bounce in this jumper all day

10 comments:

Max Fam said...

Owen laughed as hard as Otis just watching him laugh at gma! Love it. Glad you've FINALLY updated your blog. I've only been checking it every hour.... See you SOON!

Jillyn said...

I can't believe you are home! And Otis is 7 months! Crazy!! I hope some of that job hunting is happening back east! wink wink.

Lori Wyatt said...

Welcome back to good ol' UT! I hope your husband finds a job! Finding a job is never fun, Tim is in the same boat. GOod luck!

Bryan and Marissa said...

Yay hopefully you'll still be there when we visit in July so we can see that cute boy!!!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

7 months! Are you kidding me! That went by SO SO SO fast! I remember when Betsy told me you had your baby, I was on the aggie shuttle feeling my jealousy come on. Ha Ha! I'm happy you're in Utah, hopefully it will be for a while so I can visit!

Whitney said...

Yeah, I'm glad you made it safe and sound! Otie is so darling, I can't stand it! I love his laugh, it makes me laugh. Too cute!!!

Karen said...

So I still need to call you!!! I'm planning on it...I promise! It's been a hectic 2 weeks I think! :) And I watched that jumper video...it made me dizzy just watching it! But at least he was having fun!

Christine said...

Being with family is the best. I hope Ty can find a job soon. Good luck!

Max Fam said...

lame blogger award... post something now.

betsy b said...

it's time for you to update.