Sunday, April 5, 2009

So long mates!!

Otie's buddies planned a little going away party for him at Hampstead Heath. These people really know how to picnic like pros, the food was delicious!They surprised us with some nice gifts, including a little picture book for OtisOtie and Pearce- looks like Otis is about to punch him in the face


Otis and Cate

Can't wait for the reunion in New Zealand!

Other friends we are going to miss dearly is everyone the London North Ward.
Jean and Peggy are some of my favorite people in the whole world. Peggy is almost completely blind and would always ask me to bring "Otis William" right up to her so she could see the "dignified young lad"This video doesn't do them justice, but they were always reminding Otis that they were his "English Nannies"

8 comments:

Whitney said...

oh my gosh! they are the cutest ladies I've ever seen! How fun!! It looks like you guys made some really great friends out there.

Nicole said...

Oh how sweet! And I love the english nannies! Looks like you are very loved and will be missed!

I"m going out of town this weekend, but I'll be back next Tuesday! Look forward to seeing you guys soon!!

Max Fam said...

nannie jean still bugs me for telling me that I should not have cut my hair because you look better than me.

Britters and Parx said...

oh I'm so sad for you! I didn't even live there but I felt a tinge of sadness too. I'm sure your fam is loving having you home! Any job prospects? Oh and p.s. that picture of Otis really looks like he is about to punch that kid...ha!

The Waites said...

When are you guys coming to Huntington???? We want to see you!! :)

Kate said...

um... new zealand? so fun to see you last week!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

Otis is So cute! I'm happy you guys are in Utah now! Hope things are going well ;)

Becky said...

How sweet. I'm glad you had such great experiences and great people around you.