Monday, August 17, 2009

B-ball with Dad

Our backyard doesn't have that much grass- when we were thinking about buying it, I thought it was a downside. Now I love it. Otis loves rolling everything around back there and I love not having to waste water on grass.Otis is hilarious trying to play with the big basketball. He tries with all his might to pick it up and since it weighs just about as much as he does it either topples him over or he drops it with a grunt a few seconds after her picks it up.


I promise he wears pants sometimes. But we thought it was a pretty sweet outfit with a dino hoody, no pants and corduroy shoes.

10 comments:

Max Fam said...

awesome post. your backyard is sweet. now daddy, shake the man's hand, and let's be on our way. I just bought that movie so we can watch it when you come. love you.
why don't you come for my birthday and go home for thanksgiving?

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

SO cute! I can't believe that he's playing basketball- he's getting SO old!

Max Fam said...

you guys should make some smorances in that backyard.

Max Fam said...

or better yet, come for halloween, we'll go trick or treating, hang out for a few weeks, and then you can go home for thanksgiving. I'll sew Otie a halloween costume. cuz i'm cool like that homie-G.

betsy b said...

i like this. otie is getting so big and tall.

heidi, you can't make up word verifications, you dork.

betsy b said...

i wish my nephews wouldn't be taller than me before they graduate elementary school, but i'm sure otie will.

Nanette said...

Who needs pants in the summer?

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

How fun! Parker absolutely loves basketball! We should get the boys together soon! Chris wants to take you waterskiing before the season is over too!

Kati said...

He is so cute and strong! And really pants little babes don't need them!

Becky said...

That is awesome.