Friday, August 14, 2009

Maxfield's vist

I'm so far behind on blogging- we've been so busy.

Things I want to blog out:
-moving into a new house,
-Otie turning 11 months and running around like a maniac now
-Cali with Ty's fam
-celebrating our 4th anniversary

But for now, here are some pics the fun with them

Anderson Family reunion
Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house

lots of swimming

best buddies

lots of early morning waterskiing- Otie isn't sure how he feels about a lifejacket

clapping for fireworks on the 24th

biked up Millcreek for delicious breakfast

licking the fountain at the zoo- I've decided to pick my battles with the germs I worry about

reading stories with Gpa B

2 comments:

Max Fam said...

I'm so glad I could vist.

Miss you and Otie tons.

okay buhbyeg!

Jen christensen said...

Did you guys buy a house? Where? Give us the details lady.