Friday, October 23, 2009

Virginia is for lovers

We had the best time visiting the Maxfield's in VA. Owen and Otie are now best friends. The trip was a perfect combo of fun activities, relaxing and of course, whenever you stay at Heidi's house you eat like a king.matching skeletons
Richmond Folk Festival.
Owen has the best dance moves I have ever seen. Otie was a little more reserved
one of the many face-offs over a toy

Bath time
We LOVED the Richmond zoo. All the animals had very natural habitats- hardly any cages. Otie loved feeding the giraffes. This looks like the giraffe is eating his hand- oops.
Love that long black tongue- reminds me of some old dental hygiene patients
O trying to sneak a coke at the zoo. Like father, like son.
Digging for dinos at the Children's museum
After a long plane ride, a few sleepless nights and a messed up nap schedule, I may have threatened the I would never make the trip again. But I didn't mean it, Richmond is now my top U.S. destination and I'm already planning my next trip.

9 comments:

Max Fam said...

Already planning your next trip? Are you surprising me for my bday???

Christine said...

Seeing all of it, makes me miss it! Virginia really is for lovers. It is so amazing being surrounded by so much history

betsy b said...

soo cute.

oh man. i'm so jealous. i wish i could have been there.

Kate said...

em he is seriously the cutest little guy. glad u had so much fun together!

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

How sweet. Cousins are the cutest!

Nicole said...

So fun! Glad you got to go.

Nanette said...

love the skeletons! And owen looks like he does have some pretty sweet dance moves!

Cherie said...

Next trip Ha!. Not wtih out me. I can share my pictures of Virginia in a week or two. Na, Na Na Na, Na!

Becky said...

I love cousin playmates.