Monday, March 29, 2010

Dog sitting


Otis has been in heaven this week with my parents dog at our house. As soon as we wakes up he runs to the back door screaming Oliver! For some reason he thinks it's funny when Oliver drinks his water and decided to try a sip
The terrible twos are starting early in the Waltman household. He waits until you're watching to do something he knows he's not supposed to do, then he runs away as fast as he can
He has been insisting on wearing these boots at all times lately
We got these keys for free from Home Depot's broken/bad keys and Otis LOVES them. He tries to put them in anything remotely resembling a keyhole.
Love love love this boy and his skinny legs, grass stains, always dirty fingernails from digging in the dirt and his slimy kisses.

9 comments:

Karen said...

He is so dang cute. Brooke would be terrified of the dog, at least being close to it. If any dog comes close to her she freaks out! My little scardy cat! :) And Brooke is hitting terrible 2's as well. Mostly because she can't communicate what she wants though. So frustrating!

Cherie said...

Oh my gosh you've pulled my heart strings. I'm so used to seeing Otis at least every other day it hurts when I don't see him. I just love him to pieces.
xoxo
p.s. thanks for watching oliver.

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

That sounds like my house!! Parker literally wants to wear his snow boots all of the time too. We have 2 dogs, and Parker insists on visiting them and giving them a bone every morning! Good thing they are so stinkin' cute! We should get together for a play group.

Britters and Parx said...

When are you due Em? And you still need to come up one day and check out our store. =) They have some cute girl clothes right now.
Hope all is well!

Becky said...

Cute. Great stories!

Christine said...

Love those boots! I didn't know your parents got a dog. Another yellow lab?

Heidi said...

It's probably hard to get mad at that cute little face too! Oh my gosh, he's so cute.

Max Fam said...

love you otie man. even if you are terribly two before you even turn two. come to my house, I know how to raise angel babies. :)

Kimma Frost said...

I think Otie needs a visit from his dog-cousin Kayla, she would love that little man as much as I do!