Thursday, July 1, 2010

Father's Day and other pics

We went for a walk around Silver Lake at Brighton on Father's Day and showed Milly her namesake Milly Bowl- she was super excited about it.
Ty is the best Dad- I have to say that since I have known him I have never seen him as tired as he's been in the last few days. Having kids is hard, why didn't anyone warn us? He stays up late, helps with diapers in the night then goes on a bike ride every morning from 6am-8am before work.
I don't know what this stink face is that Milly is making in the pic below, but I love the wrinkles in her little chicken legs
Lately Milly sleeps peacefully most of the day...
Until Otis does this...
This little lady is going to have to be one tough cookie with this boy for an older brother

6 comments:

Max Fam said...

milly gets her legs from me. even the wrinkles (only mine come from my stomach).
me & you milly, we gotta stick togetha!

Karen said...

It looks like you are doing well...and I love her chicken legs! :) I still need to come see you, I'll call you next week. It's been hectic for me this week.

Jen christensen said...

Love her chicken legs!!! I also have those wrap blankets and Claire will not nap without them. Oh and what a cute big brother. He's just showing her some love. She will learn to love it.

Jen christensen said...

ps We'll be in town for the 24th and the following week. We'd love to come by and meet her!

Marnae said...

Nothing better than a big brother to help you grow some thick skin. Hope you are all well. Miss your face in real life time. That gal of yours is angelic, skinny, wrinkled, chicken legs and all.

Becky said...

She is darling! I love the wrinkled chicken legs pic.