Sunday, July 25, 2010

love her

A friend in my ward took these pictures of Milly. She just took them at her house in her kitchen. I love how they turned out and I love Milly.

love her little bum
love her tiny lips
love her smile
love her soft skin
love her long skinny toes and softer than anything soles of her feet
love the fold on her right ear (Otie has the same thing on his left)
love her button nose
love that she slept 8 hours last night- something Otie didn't do until he was 8 months
love the tiny newborn hair on her shoulders
love her
I didn't think it would be possible to love another baby as much as I love Otis. But I have found out that it is.

19 comments:

The Waites said...

My goodness! She is precious!!!

Max Fam said...

I love her too. She's seriously amazing. I'm so glad she's already sleeping 8 hours!! She & Owen should be siblings and Otis & Sadie should be siblings.

Christine said...

I know exactly what you mean. You think there is not possible way to love another one! But you do! She is precious

Emily said...

She is so cute!!! I can't get over how the "newborn time" is gone so fast!

Meg said...

She is fabulous!

Karen said...

Those are GREAT pictures! She's just so adorable. I can't wait to meet her (and I will this week...I promise)! I loved the video of Otis singing too. I can't believe how good he is at talking.

Jen christensen said...

Oh em, precious is the perfect word. This is bad, now I want another baby immediately!

Kate said...

beautiful!

Sarah said...

Those pictures! They are so so great. This makes me so happy. She is so beautiful!

SJ said...

She is soooo cute. Miss you terribly! Love you!

Marnae said...

Emily I LOVE this post. I think I am in love with her, too and all of her baby-ness. She is beautiful.
P.S. i miss you,A LOT.

Nicole said...

Darling! Wow, she is quite the little model with photo shoots galore!! :)

Kate Nazif said...

She is just beautiful!! Gorgeous photos

Heidi said...

So sweet, what a cutie.

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

She is beautiful, and I love the pictures so much! I will have to call you for your friends name and number!

Ginger said...

She is sooo pretty. Those pictures turned ot great! Love the blog!

Kati said...

I love those pictures! She is so cute!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

She is so adorable! I can't wait, literally, for mine!

Jane and Stuart said...

So Cute!