Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hermana Betsy Broadwater

My favorite little sister has abandoned me for 18 months for a mission for our church to Uruguay. Really, I am so proud of her and excited for the adventures she'll have- but I miss her so much it hurts. I still cry when I talk about her. But I believe in what she is teaching so I support her decision to do it 100%

puffy eyed saying goodbye at the airport
One last teeth cleaning- impressive ingenuity with the head lamp right?
Family at the Draper Temple
Oh how I miss this girl
p.s. Betsy was supposed to be in the MTC for 9 weeks in Argentina to learn Spanish, but when she got there they said she had such a good understanding of Spanish that she only needed 3 WEEKS in the MTC so she's already in Uruguay!! Keep her in your prayers!

3 comments:

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

I know the feeling! Having a sibling on a mission is hard! She'll be amazing!

Max Fam said...

snifferoonie.

Molly said...

WHAT!? "Teeth Cleaning???" I never knew that was a skill you possessed! I am intrigued.