Saturday, August 28, 2010

Milly's first trip to the beach

We went to Southern California with alot of Ty's family and had the best time. Milly loved the beach almost as much as Otie. The combination of the cool breeze and ocean waves lulled her into a deep sleep the whole time at the beach. That plus lots of family to watch the kids made for some fun long surf sessions!

Uncle of the year award might have to go to "Winsty Winst" (as Otis has decided to call him)
Otie's favorite part of the trip was probably loading and unloading the surf boards because he would finally get his turn driving- this obsession of his is getting out of control
Milly's goofy smile with her tongue out
We brought the ergo for Milly, but Otis wanted to get some rides too.

6 comments:

Max Fam said...

goin' to california in my mind. in my mind I'm goin' to california.
love milly's goofy smile. Tell Otie not to call me Heidi Hide. It would remind me of the guy at Olan Mills. You know what I'm talking about.

Karen said...

I'm thinking I might need to get one of those baby carriers! It looks pretty darn awesome! :) I'm glad you had fun...it sure looks nice! I would love to go relax on the beach right about now.

Kate said...

oooohhhh! looks so nice! can't wait to see you guys, and give that little milly a squeeze!

Christine said...

fun, fun, fun! Jake wasn't a fan of the beach (well, Bear Lake). The sound and wind made him cry!

Nicole said...

How fun! Sounds like a nice time!

Sarah said...

I love these photos! So glad you could go. Call me we need to chat. We miss you guys so much.