Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Milly's blessing

Tyler gave Milly a blessing on July 11th, the same day as Betsy's farewell. It was such a great day.
The wonderful Wendy Morgan recorded it- this is a picture of the short hand. Doesn't it just look like scribbles?
Some of my favorite parts of the blessing were that she was blessed to have a special relationship with Otis, that they would love and care for one another and be best friends. Also that she would take time to stop and appreciate the small things in life and have an appreciation for the things of this earth.
And here she is today:
This smiley little lady is already 3 months

11 comments:

Max Fam said...

what a joy. she is the definition.

Karen said...

She looks so much like a broadwater to me! She's adorable.

Jen christensen said...

Wow! I think Otis and Milly look so much alike. It's funny Otis for sure looks like a boy and Milly is very feminine yet the're still little twinners! You make awfully cute babies!

Cherie said...

Oh Milly! what a little doll.

Cherie said...

I think she looks like Tyler's sister.

Marnae said...

Oh Em. She is a beauty. I think I am in love. I hope you are well. I miss you like junkies miss crack. Loves and doves

Emily said...

Otis might be Tyler's boy, but Milly is definitely a Broadwater! So cute!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

It seams like just yesterday that Betsy texted me and told me you were in labor! Time seriously flies!

Lori Wyatt said...

She is so cute and smiley!

Melanie said...

What great smiles - she just gets more adorable!

Heidi said...

So cute!