Sunday, August 22, 2010

Best neighbors ever

Not a day goes by without Otie asking "Where's Landon?" or "Where's Easton and Eli?" These are our next door neighbors who Otie absolutely ADORES. They are the cutest boys. Whenever we go in the backyard, Otis runs to the fence to see if they are outside. The video doesn't even do it justice.
looking for raspberries


feeding each other raspberries
It is so cute how they talk through the gap in the fence. I hope they never move and that they grow up best friends. I'm sure Milly will have crushes on all of them.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Good friends make all the difference. Love the scooter and helmet.

Ginger said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I finally looked at this now and that is SOOOOO cute. We love that Otie. Gee I don't have my speakers hooked up on my computer I hope you didn't record me yelling at my kids or anything but that is just too, too cute.