Sunday, January 16, 2011

More Christmas

I think the highlight of Christmas for Otis was meeting Santa (Santa Joe). Santa came to my parents house, ho ho ho-ing with jingle bells and presents for the kids. Otis tells everyone that he met Santa.
Otis saw some puppets at a friend's house and LOVED them. So I decided to get crafty and make some for him. I've never done anything like this and decided to stitch them together only by hand. It was a fun project, but a lot more work than I thought it was going to be. He was trying to rip the eye off the elephant today so I don't know how long they'll last.
My parents took us all on the Polar Express train in Heber. It was so fun. We saw the North Pole, met Santa and Mrs. Clause and drank hot cocoa on the train.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those puppets look really fun and like a lot of work. I hope the eye stayed on:)

Nanette said...

Jo Jo makes a great Santa. I'm totally impressed with your puppets!