Sunday, September 18, 2011

Out and about town

On of my favorite things about London is the parks. Because most people don't have yards, the parks are always packed with people. This is Primrose Hill. We live really close and love to spend Sunday afternoons there. Otis can be found in the back right about to plow into some people with his scooter. Milly is obsessed with this stroller.
This is my view most days. Otie's scooter is not just a toy, but a mode of transport. He clocks some serious miles on it and has learned quickly to stop when asked and stay with me.
Just another business man on the tube
poor Milly in the back of that stroller- I had to snap a picture because she's such a good sport
We love the London Zoo. This is the snake cage where the Harry Potter scene is filmed where Harry talks to the snake.
We went to the Natural History Museum for a special dinosaur exhibit that they have going on and it was really cool. The building itself is so beautiful and ornate.
We don't know these people, but Otis was more interested in her book than posing for a picture

8 comments:

Karen said...

Loved the updates and I love the pic of Milly in the stroller...too funny! She sure is a trooper! I guess the real benefit of living in a big city is all the stuff they have around town! It sounds exciting and like you can do something different every day.

Nanette said...

I love how Otis looks like he's a totally natural part of that family. Ha! Just so you know, every time I read your blog I have the sudden urge to move somewhere very far away. You guys are experiencing so many new, cool things!

Max Fam said...

cool museum, cool kids.

The Calder's said...

Wow such a great experience for your family! I loved in ny seeing the little kids on scooters! They are amazing!!

Kate said...

i love all the pics! milly is to die for. i love our little same-age blondies:) and he too, is obessed with our neighbor's small stroller. he LOVES it, and gets so upset when we can't bring it home!

Cherie said...

OH my gosh, Otis looks so tall on that tube seat. He's probably grown 5-7 inches for sure. He looks 7 going on 15... Hold on to your hat mom!(Emily)
xoxo

Nicole said...

So fun! Milly is getting so big! I can't believe it. And I love how Otis rides his scooter everywhere! ha. So many cool places to go in London!! So so wanting to visit. Next summer??!!

sara said...

Oh how I miss and love the museums of London! I love everything about your posts.