Monday, November 24, 2008

Missing Dad at work today....

Ty emailed me from work and told me he needs a blog post, he's missing Otis (and I'm sure me as well)...so here are a few of the latest pics.Otie sleeping in his Frankenstein pose
Our cute little stinker
I've learned that taking a baby to church is no easy feat. I've opted out of the hour long 2 bus journey and started paying for a taxi. Usually Ty has to leave before me so I'm left running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get out the door on time. Most Sundays I'm lucky if I brush my hair and teeth. Luckily, Otie always looks this cute...



It's getting pretty cold here so we have to get all bundled up before we go out for the day. In London your stroller is basically your car so Otie is out in the cold a lot of the day. I'm always concerned that he's too warm or not warm enough, while Otie is mostly just concerned with trying to eat anything that comes near his mouth.
loving his old school stegosaurus jammies
hanging out on the play mat with Cate and Pearce- friends that live right across the street, all born within 2 weeks of each other
Otie finds his hand...

18 comments:

Minda and Scott Waltman said...

I love the pics! Can't wait to see him in person in a couple of weeks.

Weed Family said...

He is so, so cute! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! Miss you!

Karen said...

So Brooke totally sleeps like that too...hands straight in the air! It's pretty funny. He sure is a cutie. And I'm impressed with your Sunday's. I still can't figure it out and I live about 2 seconds away from the church.

SJ said...

he is so so cute!! I can't wait to see you at Christmas, we miss you!

Nanette said...

I love the videos! Can't wait to see you 3 in 14 days!!!

Marnae said...

Oh my heart! I love him. It is official.

broadwater said...

Those are the cutest pictures I've ever seen. I can't believe he is the same baby I saw a few weeks ago. Can't wait to see you in person again in 2 weeks.
xoxo
mom

Nanette said...

12 days........

Max Fam said...

Otis is the cutest little stinker. I love his big grin and so does Owen. Great video!

Jillyn said...

OH My gosh he is getting so big! Seriously where has the time gone? So glad you are getting to church and taking a taxi!! :)
Did you get a new stroller?

Christine said...

So fun that there are neighbors that have kids the same age-that makes all the difference.

Sarah said...

soo cute em, he has gotten so big!

Kate said...

he is SO darling! love all the pics and love that tyler needed a post from work:) when are you guys comin for the holidays??

Max Fam said...

Are you going to post about thanksgiving? i'm getting anxious.

Nanette said...

8 days.....

Cara said...

Hey Emily,
Molly Jones left a comment on my blog asking me to pass along her e-mail address since she would like to be able to read your blog, it is mollycjones@gmail.com
I hope you are doing well!

Tracy Peterson said...

Congratulations!! Otie is sooo cute! I miss you

Nicole said...

Cute. He is getting so big!!