Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bike ride

Tyler usually goes for a bike ride in the morning before work and usually gets home about the time Otis is waking up. "Daddy bike ride!" is often the first thing Otie says to me when I go into his room. Or "Daddy! See him!"
Needless to say, he's really into bikes and helmets and would ride his bike or in the bike trailer all day if I would let him (unfortunately for him, I can't last long on a bike these days!)

Today we met Ty and Winston at the top of Big Cottonwood Canyon so Otis could go on a bike ride with them. He was very proud of his own bike and helmet and wouldn't stop to pose for a picture.
It was so nice to be up in the mountains. It is so beautiful up there, I can't believe how much snow there still is.

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Beautiful picture. You might want to take the tag off the helmet, if you are going to keep it.
xoxo
p.s
dear baby, at least your mother can blog while you keep her up.
xoxo
grandma

Max Fam said...

I hope you stay pregnant forever so you blog more often at night. then I have something to look forward to in the morning. :)

Christine said...

Love it! I miss those mountains.