Wednesday, June 2, 2010

38 weeks...

I haven't taken many (or any?) belly pics this pregnancy, so I thought I should do at least one for the record.

I think Otie's face says it all...
Betsy painted my toe nails and it makes me so happy to look at them- it took a few tries to get the right angle so I could actually get a picture of my toes since I've lost all view of them to the belly
And here it is in all of it's glory
This is me at 38 weeks with Otis (in the same outfit), I think it's safe to say that baby girl is going to have an edge on Otie on birth weight- I'm alot bigger this time around.

12 comments:

betsy b said...

hahahahahhahahahaha

love the toes.

Nanette said...

Otis' face is awesome. And seriously, maybe you shouldn't be eating so much ice cream and stuff. Maybe if you didn't love chocolate so much.....

Karen said...

I don't think you look bigger this time. I think you look smaller maybe! And cute toes. I'm glad you have Betsy around to paint them for you!

Britters and Parx said...

You are so cute prego! I love Otie's face...=) Can't wait to see you baby!!!

Cherie said...

NOt bigger just closer to the camera. You look radiant!!!

Heather and Dave said...

Otie will be the cutest big brother. That's the best part about adding a newborn to the mix - watching your #1 transition ;) You look GREAT! Can't wait to see you tonight.

Kate said...

how fun! can't wait to see the little girl:) can't wait for our little ones to meet!

Dana and Chase said...

you are soo tiny!!!!! i miss u em! i can not believe ur going to have two kids! you are amazing, were both in utah now i think we need to have a nanette, em and dana date!

Sarah said...

oh the delights of pregnancy. you actually look great!

Christine said...

that first picture is priceless!

Kate Nazif said...

That top photo with otie might be the best pregnancy photo I've ever seen. really, its amazing.

you are 38 weeks! yay! i am only 30... ugh..9 weeks to go for me!

The Waites said...

You look amazing! :)
Can't wait to see what she looks like!!!!!!
xoxo