Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Otie's prayer today

I have to write this down before I forget because Otie's prayers are so funny. He's been really excited about saying the prayer and blessing the food. Every prayer always starts with the same two things: Oliver (my parent's dog) then Betsy. This is what he said today:

"Thank you- Oliver.
Thank you- Betsy.
Thank you- Outside.
Thank you- Otie's milk
Bless Daddy. Bless Mom.
Thank you- noodles.
Thank you Nemo. Thank you Dory.
Thank you- sprinklers.
Aaaaaammen!!"

It took everything I had not to burst out laughing. He was so serious as he said it.

I love him so much.

4 comments:

Kate said...

hahaha! sprinklers! how great is life for a little kid!

Cherie said...

He is the cutest little stink pot.
Out of the mouths of babes.
xoxo

Nanette said...

he has such an amazing commitment to praying.

Sarah said...

oh otie! we love you. that is the cutest.