Sunday, October 17, 2010

4 months

We just went to the Dr. for our 4 month and 2 year check-ups. It is interesting for me to read back in the blog about how Otie was at 4 months. He was rolling from tummy to back and back to tummy and was almost 16 lbs. Milly is showing no signs of rolling whatsoever. I'm hoping this means that Milly will be a little slower than Otie was crawling and walking.
13lbs 13 oz and 25"
Milly is an absolute joy. She is mellow and smiley. Of course she has her fussy moments, but she has been a champ of a sleeper. Since she was a month old she's been doing at least 6 hr stretches at night and last night she slept 10 hours!! I wish I could take credit for this, but I did the exact same thing with Otis and he didn't sleep this well until he was 7 or 8 months. She has recently found her voice and makes noise all day. Otis always asks me what she's saying.
Otie is 27lbs and 36"

5 comments:

Karen said...

Such cute kids! I can't believe Brooke is taller than Otis. They have always seemed the same height to me...although 1.5 inches isn't much! :) It's been too long...we need to play again sometime.

Heidi said...

You guys make really, really cute kids. Way to go.

Krista said...

totally cute kids...and sorry, i think i called otis, otto. i love the name milly...it goes well with otis. perfect.
i see we're both goin through the potty training thing...fun fun!!

Jane and Stuart said...

They are so Cute! That is great she is a good sleeper. Abby was a good sleeper too. I just hope the next one will be too.

Becky said...

Darling last pic.