Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Waterskiing with Morgans

We went waterskiing with Joe, Wendy and Nanny a few weeks ago. Otis loves them all and was in heaven on the boat. As he was going to bed that night I could hear him singing (to the tune of "The Wheels on the Bus") "The Joe-Joe's on the bus say, I Love Wendy". I don't know how he comes up with these things.
Otis sporting my dad's old fluorescent "Holladay Orthodontic" hat
I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven waterskiing, I hadn't been since I had Milly and the water was PERFECT
my #1 fan watching out for me

3 comments:

Max Fam said...

you go girl. say that with attitude, I mean it.

xoxo. otie belongs in that orange hat.

Karen said...

You like AWESOME water skiing! That makes me look like I barely know how! I am impressed...although I wouldn't expect any less!!

Nanette said...

What? You posted this on Wednesday, and I'm only seeing it today? I've obviously been working way too hard. Your number one fan thought you did a very nice job out there.