Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall fun

I love fall. I love it for a lot of reasons but mostly because it means that snow will be falling soon. For some reason, I especially like treats in this season. Every night after both kids are asleep, I always like to sit and enjoy some yummy treat- usually warm cookies and milk or the last 3 nights have been carmel popcorn. Why I am blogging about this, I don't know. Here's what we've been up to lately...
It was no easy task getting him off the tractors
searching for the perfect toy...
playing with "Pakinley"
fun witches at Gardner Village

2 comments:

Jane and Stuart said...

Cute pics! I bet he LOVED that tractor. I love fall!

Becky said...

I enjoy reading your blog. And I enjoy seeing you. I've been thinking lately about how you have such great energy and love for life!