Sunday, February 27, 2011

Jackson Hole

Oh how I love a girls trip! I love these girls with all my heart. I love that they love my kids and will let me bring my baby on a ski trip and help me take care of her so I can join in the fun.
Milly and Lily were initiated into the girls ski trip club and they loved it
top of the tram
waiting for the tram
We pretended we were staying at the Four Season Hotel on the resort so we could hang out with the girls in the lobby while we waited for our turn. Even if we weren't staying there, who could turn these little ladies away?

6 comments:

Britters and Parx said...

your pledge class is so awesome!!! ours needs to step it up. Thanks 4 inspiring us. =)Looked sooo fun!

Cherie said...

Girls just want to have fun!
xoxo

Sarah said...

So fun! I will admit I am jealous.

Kate said...

so fun! way to start her young:)

Chelsea said...

It is so fun that you girls continue to do this even with the babies! You always do such fun things together.

SJ said...

I am so sad I wasn't there. Miss you. Love you.