Friday, April 15, 2011

Lately at our house...

I turned 27 a few weeks ago and this was the highlight of my day
This little man is insisting on dressing himself these days. He will accept no help of any kind. If you even touch one article of clothing, he takes it off, puts it on the ground, twists it up and starts over. Below we had a day of all denim and then some formal snow wear. His aqua socks are a common also accessory to any successful outfit.
We loved General Conference this year. This is what we set up to attempt in our living room to keep Otie occupied
turned around while cleaning up dinner to see this:

3 comments:

Max Fam said...

needed that post. thanks for doing it. xoxoxooooooo

Otis - you are my favorite. Don't tell Milly.

Kate said...

i am in love with that picture of otis at the sink. he is so stinkin fun.

Meg said...

Em-I'm in love and a little obsessed with your kids. I just want to kiss them cause they're so CUTE!!