Saturday, November 12, 2011

Daddy's Girl

This girl loves her dad. I mean L.O.V.E. loves him.
She seems to have forgotten all the sleepless nights I had nursing her. And she clearly knows that I am mama, but she has started refering to Ty as, "mama" and "dada"
When Ty gets home, Milly is giddy with excitement and will not have anything to do with me the rest of the night. If I try to take her from him, or take anything from Ty for that matter, she defiantly says, "no!"
It was cute at first, but now it's getting out of hand.
But I still love her, even when she dumps cereal all over the kitchen.

4 comments:

Max Fam said...

I told you. Now imagine having to share him with TWO daughters.

Kate said...

she is SO darling, i can't stand it. SO darling.

Kate Nazif said...

Layla used to be like that- and now Laith. I've never seen anything like it. He will run away from me and say "nooooo" when I try to get him. He shreiks and slithers so quickly down the stairs to find daddy as he comes in the door. I love it though.

Becky said...

Aww, how sweet. Those moments are all too familiar at our house (cereal included).