Saturday, November 5, 2011

Messy Class and random pics

This is the best 2£ I've spent. You go in to this room, strip the kids down and they can just go at it with paint, sparkles and clay with no rules. It was fun to see the kids get so creative without any restrictions. We got our money's worth and left covered in paint from head to toe.
We live next to the street where the Royal Horse Artillery is so we often see the horses out training in the streets.
During Shabat at school- Mazel tov!
We are really into tools and building boats at our house right now
Otis at Princess Dianna Memorial Park
It hasn't been all fun. Both kids had croup last week and have been sleeping ALOT.
When the kids are grumpy or fighting, I can always give them each a pair of goggles to keep them happy for awhile.
And finally a little me time...Namaste.

9 comments:

Max Fam said...

love it. you are amazing. namaste and mazel tov to you.

Cherie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherie said...

Glad the painting wasn't at my house, but it looks like fun. Are those the same horses we saw from your other flat? Shalom!

Kate said...

i love it em! wow - that painting time is awesome! love the yoga time:)

Saidi said...

I can not believe how big Milly is looking!!! The painting looks so fun.

Nanette said...

Cute pictures! Your bike is awesome.

Kati said...

Milly looks so old! I totally want to somehow let the kids do the painting. I guess we are just renting (ha ha just kidding)
It looks like you guys are having a good time.

Nicole said...

the paint is a genius idea! I'm sure any kid would love that! Sounds like you are keeping busy! Glad you are getting some time too!

Chelsea said...

I am so glad to see that you are enjoying England! I love your bike! It looks like such a blast!