Saturday, May 12, 2012

York, Scottish Borders and Edinburgh

Over Easter weekend we rented a car and headed for the border. The kids were in heaven singing songs and playing animal games with Grandma on the drive. She has more tricks up her sleeve for entertaining kids than I could ever even imagine. My time with Peggy on this trip showed me where Ty got all his loving patience from. 
 
Sometimes all we could do was laugh when the kids were melting down at the same time.
And just so none of us ever forget...Milly sang herself (and all of us) into delerium with "Ba Ba Black Sheep" on this trip.
Edinburgh Castle. Edinburgh is probably was of my all time favorite cities.

4 comments:

Max Fam said...

she gets her singing skills from her mother. xoxo

Karen said...

I loved Edinburgh. Definitely a neat city. All these pictures are making me want to come see you again.

betsy b said...

so....milly is hilarious.
stealin' otie's thunder.

betsy b said...

so....milly is hilarious.
stealin' otie's thunder.