Saturday, May 24, 2008

Missing my sisters....

Heidi gave me a bon voyage package when I moved here and it had this 'grow a sister' in it. On one of her last nights in London, Betsy and I were missing Heidi so we decided to 'grow a Heidi' and do face masks for all of us. Just the 3 of us waiting for our masks to dry...you can't really see it, but the 'grow a sister' has face mask on too.
You can't tell from the picture, but the package claimed that the 'sister' would get up to ten times the size- as you can tell, this was not the case.

Now I need more 'grow a sisters' to hold me over until we visit Utah this summer!

11 comments:

Max Fam said...

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Good thing the grow a Heidi got a face mask, she looked like she could use it. Her pores were so huge.

broadwater said...

Where is the Gorw a mom? Or grandmum? Oh well, I guess I'm the one coming back in September.
Top That!

Marnae said...

I love this post. I can't wait to see your face. It is probably gonna be extra sweet thanks to the mud mask. How is that little man? How are you feeling? Did you find a new place to live? Man I need to talk to you. LOve love loVE you

Karen said...

That's awesome! Too bad the fake sister didn't grow more! That would have been even cooler! At least you get to come home in less than a month! That thought can always brighten your day!

Nicole said...

ha ha, love it!

Janessa Whatcott said...

That is so funny!! At least you have Betsy!! Oh and your stomach is not huge!! I look like that and I am only 13 weeks along!! You look great! I am glad that you are able to come home for a bit!

betsy b said...

i hope she has grown now that she represents the both of us...

Nanette said...

I miss you like a sister!

The Calder's said...

You are so cute!! Love the darling growing belly. i can't wait to see pics of the little guy!! Definitely know the pain of missing sisters!

Candace & Winston said...

Hey Em, Winst and i got a blog! sorry our blog is a little bland but hopefully someday it will be as cool as yours! Hope all is well with that cute little belly!

Becky said...

That is hilarious -- grow a sister?! I need to get some of those.