Saturday, August 30, 2008

Baby shower at Karen's!!

This post is so long over due, but I forgot my camera this day so Marnae came to my rescue and took a few pictures and I just got them from her (thank you Marnae!!)

It was so fun to see so many friends at the baby shower Karen gave me when I was in Utah this summer. And it was especially fun to see Karen's amazing new home! Thank you Karen!!

With Kenz and Kati (who is due I think just over a month after me!!)

Nanette with the 'Hostess with the Mostest"
Nicole and Meg
Katie, Nan, Jen and Megan
Brooke, Kati and Drew (aren't his curly locks just to die for?)
Thanks again Karen! And to everyone for coming, it was such a blast!

6 comments:

Max Fam said...

I remember having to drop you off at Karen's and then getting about half way home and having to go back because you forgot something. that was fun.

Christine said...

How fun, so sad I had to miss it!

Nanette said...

If we have another shower will you come back?

Karen said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you were able to squeeze us in because it sure was fun to see you again! (I feel like I walk super slow now too and I'm still fairly small! Not good news for when I get bigger!) :)

Meg said...

I made your blog! That was fun! I loved seeing you at the shower and can't wait to see what this babe is going to look like!

Becky said...

Fun pictures. I wish I could have made it!!