Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pregnancy Yoga

I've been going to this pregnancy yoga class that is amazing. I highly recommend it for any of you pregnant ladies out there. I have to admit that it is a little out there- from the Dalai lama statues and burning incense to the chanting and bowing to your baby- but I still love it. I have been going with a group of girls from my antenatal class. It is a blast. Here is a picture of some of us- all due within a few weeks of each other and all about ready to pop!

9 comments:

Nanette said...

I can't believe there's a little human living in your belly!! You look so good, and so ready to pop! I wish I could be there to see little Joseph Eugene in a few weeks. I guess I'll have to wait until December!!

Max Fam said...

I don't think it's weird...I'll bow to your baby with incense and the dalai lama any day. I'm gonna worship that little man.

Meg said...

let's be honest: you look so freaking cute! Can't wait to see what this babe looks like :0)

Marnae said...

Oh Em, you do look cute! Yoga reall is the best thing. I am trying to envision the bowing to your baby thing. I couldn't put my shoes on by myself, let alone bow to anything. Miss you.

Whitney said...

YEAH!! You're almost there, this last few weeks is brutal, but well worth it! Hang in there girl! I can't wait to see this little guy!

Nicole said...

Good for you guys!! I love the pic!!

Karen said...

You are just so cute!! I can't believe it's getting so close! I need to be more like you and exercise more!!!!

The Waites said...

You are sooo cute! I can't wait to see him!!!!

Krissy said...

I loved yoga when I was prego too! It really helped my back. You are looking great and you're getting so close! Pretty exciting!