Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Today we celebrated our 3rd anniversary! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. Unfortunately we didn't celebrate together because Ty is in Utah for his brother Winston's wedding. I think it's true that distance makes the heart grow fonder because I miss him more than ever today. I've been thinking of different memories and decided to write a favorite one from each year of our marriage so far:

2005:

Our wedding day. It was the best day of my life, I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. The whole day felt like a party. Tyler surprised me by having a lunch all packed for us- he already knew me so well...I never skip a meal, not even for wedding pictures.

2006:

All the long talks we had on the drive up Provo canyon to go snowboarding. We spent almost every weekend of the winter up in Midway snowboarding, studying and playing scrabble.

2007:

Ty teaching me to skip rocks into the sea in Greece while his hair was in a pony tail. I remember so vividly watching him and loving how just skipping rocks made him so happy.

Here's to a great first 3 years love!!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

You guys are the best! I can't believe it's been 3 years already. We're getting so old!

The Calder's said...

Hey! Your pics looks so fun! Isn't going home to visit family the best! I am trying to put together contact info for everyone, and I would love your mailing address (it is fun to keep track of everyone!) then i'll send you a copy, i added everyone email for the international sister! Just shoot me an email...
jacq_belg AT hotmail!