Saturday, August 23, 2008

Visit from the Thuesons...and Jill's amazing photography skills

It was so fun to have Kev, Jill and Joey in London for the summer. We wish they would've stayed forever. But lucky for us , they spent their last night at our place.

At the beginning of the summer I told Jill that I had this idea in my head of some cute 'London' things to put in the babe's room. I couldn't describe exactly what I wanted, but somehow she read my mind and photographed these things and turned them into wall art. She is so talented, I absolutely LOVE this wall art. If I knew how to put a link into a post, I would. But since I don't, you should just go to 'Jillyn Photography' on my list of blogs.
Here are some close-ups...

And this map is from Portobello Road and will go perfect with Jill's work...still need to find a frame for it.

5 comments:

Nanette said...

How sad to see friends leave. Those pictures look amazing! Jill could set up a little stand on Portobello Road!!

Christine said...

looks fantastic. By the way, I loved the pregnancy yoga pic. Classic

Jillyn said...

Boy are we grateful for the use of your extra bed and couch! (even though Kev says it leans to one side!)
Thanks for the great times in London and for introducing us to Tortilla! I swear that place saved my life!! :)

Nicole said...

Oh how cool! And how fun to have friends around, if only for the summer!

Joyce said...

What a great idea for decorations. That rocks! I love it. I hope all is going well with the pregnancy and primary! Let us know when the big day comes and keep us up-to-date on all that is going on in the ward!