Friday, October 26, 2012

Jokulsarlon

We woke up at 5am to make the 3.5 hour drive to Jokulsarlon. This place felt spiritual to me. I really felt like God had brought me there to remind me that He made the earth for us to enjoy and marvel at.
Rock skipping lesson
We just sat and stared in awe at the majestic beauty of the icebergs slowly melting out to sea.
 Some beached icebergs as they floated out.
We saw a few seals swimming by the icebergs. 
We did alot of driving this day. Dance party at a gas station pit stop. The Tierney's can know how to have a good time!
The drive was long, but beautiful.

4 comments:

Christine said...

It looks spiritual. So calm and serene. Incredibly beautiful!

betsy b said...

r.i.p. iceland.

shannon said...

Oh the Iceland posts! Yippee! Eating them all right up, like a big giant ice lolly! Love! Stunning photos!

Tesera said...

I want to be there.