Monday, October 8, 2012

London at Midnight

One night the Madsen's dropped by our front window to say hello. They mentioned that one day we should do a midnight bike ride and we decided that since we had Betsy in town we should capitalize and do it that night. So we took the city by storm a few hours later. It is the perfect way to tour the city.
Buckingham Palace
Millenium Bridge towards St Paul's Cathedral
National Gallery at Trafalgar Square
Cycling in London has really made us fall in love with this city. I love biking around with the kids by day, but I love more than anything getting on a normal bike. I love riding our bikes on date nights. It just makes me feel like a kid again. I love Ty's knowledge of the city and that I can follow him like a little lost puppy dog. For the record, I mostly ride around our immediate neighborhood because I am terrified of riding in city traffic unless I'm following Ty.

0 comments: