Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oh Betsy!

We had the pleasure of Betsy's company for a month this summer. Betsy is fun, positive and has more energy than anyone I know. Every billboard sign, poster, newspaper arcticle advertising an event or activity that seems remotely interesting she says, "we HAVE GOT to do that". Then she writes in it her to-do list and she does it. Here are some pics of the times we could keep up with this little energizer bunny.

Borough Market
 
 Betsy basically potty trained this little lady
 Brighton Beach
 Taming of the Shrew at The Globe- £5 standing tickets!
Sunday commute
 She also made some fun date nights available for us. We saw Richard III at The Globe
Portobello Road market
 Oh the dance parties we had!
 Kenwood House and Hampstead Heath
 Parliament Hill paddling pool
St James Park
 British Museum

3 comments:

Max Fam said...

I wonder who Betsy loves more? She only stayed here for a week. Of course, I don't need her to potty train MY kids, I can do that on my own. bwahahahaha bwahahahaha. I am so jealous I don't know what else to say.

Tesera said...

Ohhhhh Betsy come back!!! I love your fancy dresses at Burrough

betsy b said...

don't be mad i haven't seen this yet!

ahhhh
this is to die for, milly in her peppa underwear is so cute.

we had such a great time!